Bujo Basics & Handlettering 101 - Edmonton
Time & Location
About the event
Bullet Journal Basics: 11:00-12:30pm
If you have ever wondered what Bullet Journaling is and how it can help you be more intentional about life, this class is for you.
BuJo enthusiasts of all levels- come nerd out with me for an introduction to this creative journaling system and how to incorporate it into your everyday routine in a way that sticks. This system is totally customizable to fit your life and goals, whether you are a jet setting exec, busy mom, or "in between". You don't need to be an artist, or even consider yourself creative to use this system. You just get to be you, boo.
In this class we'll learn:
- how to let go of perfectionism
- basic bujo organizational system
- how to incorporate intentionality into daily life through journaling
- customizable layout ideas
- set up tips
- basic doodling tips to let your creativity come alive d
You'll walk away with your own started bullet journal, easy ways to play in your creativity, and the comfort to implement your own productivity game plan, both personally and professionally.
*Please bring: Your favorite pen/pencil, paper or notebook for notes, current bullet journal if you have one, and snacks & water. *
Handlettering 101: 1:00-2:30pm
This basic introduction to modern calligraphy is all about showing you how easy it is to create beautiful lettering with your own two hands. Artistic talent not required - anyone can do it. Sarah will break it down and show you just how easy it is to use these fun effects to create something you can be proud of.
This class will teach:
- basic lettering supplies & how to care for them
- basic stroke techniques with practice sheets
- script lettering techniques with practice sheets
- lettering "effects" to make any script pop
- the basics of creating a quote you'll love
PLUS: you'll leave with a workbook and 2 pens to keep the practice going!
Use this basic practice to create your own art, or just decorate your bullet journal, it's up to you.
*Please bring: current bullet journal if you have one, a quote you love to practice with, and snacks & water. *
**Please note: tickets are non-refundable but are fully transferrable up to 48 hours before the event.**
- Bujo Basics$40$400$0
- Handlettering 101$50$500$0
- The Full Monty - Attend Both!$75$750$0